Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Whom It Most Likely Concerns...

Like many an unemployed, mid-recession American job hunter endlessly searching through online listings and "Help Wanted" ads, I have come to find that while tedious and disheartening, job seeking does have at least one solid perk: sheer entertainment value. 

I was inspired to start a blog dedicated to sharing my amusement in looking for work with those unfortunate employed folks who are really missing out. Fellow jobless friends are also welcome to join in the fun and submit their own findings of the quality career opportunities presented to us these days. Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Curious, as a fellow unemployed job hunter... would you be interested in making this a team blog?

    I do my job searching from Ontario, Canada, and often have some great c-list finds when I feel like checking there.

    ReplyDelete